Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Welcome to Our Blog


Well, I finally jumped on the bandwagon and started a blog. Although I promised myself I would never start blogging, I find myself continually interested in reading the blogs of my friends and family to see how everyone is doing and stay up to date.


The past year has been pretty crazy for Mark and I. Although I try hard to keep in touch with everyone, I don't seemed to have enough hours left in the day (not to mention the difficulties of a 3 hour time difference to all my friends and family on the East Coast.)


To sum things up, this is what you may or may not have missed in the last year and a half!


  • Mark and I bought our first home together after moving to Vancouver - in the fabulous Lower Lonsdale area - 3 blocks from the Pacific Ocean and 10 mins to the local mountains - it doesn't get any better than this!

  • We both got settled in the West Coast - Mark started his own business which is doing great and I started working for Starbucks in their Retail Management Training program.

  • We took up a bunch of new sports: cycling for me, swimming for Mark, skate skiing for me, running for Mark, and lots of hiking and exploring the West Coast for both of us.

  • We got MARRIED!!! By far the most wonderful day of my entire life - to have all our friends and family together in one place!

We both have a busy summer up ahead with my brothers wedding in early May, lots of new work projects for Mark and my first Half Ironman in June!

Enjoy reading......


No comments:

Post a Comment